Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dragons Are Not Slaves

Hi Everyone!!! Happy Sunday!  Did I mention to you all that I am totally enthralled with Game Of Thrones?  I got on the bandwagon VERY late, much like Doctor Who LOL!  I just started watching the 3rd season, trying to get all caught up and current and man this show is a heart ripper!  I don't handle the animal deaths nearly as well as I handle the human deaths EXCEPT FOR KHAL DROGO!  I'm not sure what rock I've been living under but I suspect it was the Mick St John Moonlight rock but suddenly I've crawled out from under it and I'm all about Khal Drogo these days.  Man oh man oh man what a man!  I sure hope Lisa Bonet thanks God every second of the day for giving her such a fine, fine, fine man!

Today's theme for Adventures In Stamping is Bad Ass.  Bad ass means a lot of different things to a lot of us but for me what could possibly be more bad ass than dragons????!!!  Seriously people they fly AND breathe fire!  I'm pretty sure I came up with one seriously kick ass--bad ass mani today!
I know right?!  Totally Bad Ass!!!




How sparkly is this base????!!!!!!


I started my base with two coats of Zoya Seraphina, topped with two coats of OPI Servin' Up Sparkle and then topped all that with a Love & Beauty silver holo glitter topper! OH MY GOD!


I stamped with my favorite Messy Mansion plate MM21 and the rest is history!
I absolutely love how this turned out!  I think we all know how much I love my spikes too so this is just all kinds of winner, winner, chicken dinner for me!

Are any of you Game Of Thrones fans?  I have not read the books but I am enjoying the series on HBO very much.  I'm not really a book and movie person, it's usually one or the other for me.  I'm glad I'm just watching the show as now I don't have any preconceived notions as to how someone looks.

I am a bit shocked no one has tried to off George R R Martin!  I mean come on!  He kills off all the good people.  I have in my head how I think the series should go.  I can only hope for his sake that's the route he follows or he'll have a real rebellion on his hands LOL!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. whoa!!!! damn, girl! This IS totally bad ass :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!! I love a good dragon scale mani!!!

      Delete
  2. WHAAAAAAAAAAAT. OMG OMG. YOU WIN. GODS ALL THE GLITTAH KILL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only is this badass - but that sparkle is INSANE!

    I also jumped on The Game of Thrones bandwagon late - as per my boyfriend's request - I am in to the 3rd season after like 10 days of intense watching.. this show will start to destroy you. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I can survive this show! And I hope it ends the way I want it to!

      Delete
  4. I must live under a rock; never seen Game of Thrones or Doctor Who...but your nails are totally bad ass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Google Khal Drogo once and you'll see how easily I fell in lust LOL!

      Delete
  5. I love that so much!! Bling and glitter and spikes, YES please :D I have never seen GoT but I love your enthusiasm in this post--I actually feel all peppy and smiley now just reading this. Great post and great mani!

    ReplyDelete